Congress registration and accomodation is centrally handled by the Albatros Bled Congress Agency.
(before March 14, 2018)
(after March 14, 2018)
|Regular fee||500 €||600 €|
|Student||350 €||350 €|
|Accompanying person*||250 €||250 €|
||70 €||70 €|
*ACCOMPANYING PERSON FEE INCLUDES: Welcome reception, daily coffee and meals and guided tour on Wednesday
VAT is included in all fees.
All payments will be possible over internet via credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard), PayPal, or bank transfer.
The American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology (ASCCT, www.ascctox.org) will make funding available for one student or post-doc from North America to attend the 18th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences (QSAR2018).
ASCCT will pay the registration fee and also offer $2000 towards travel and lodging for one student or post-doc. Applicants should send:
- The abstract they plan to submit to the conference
- A short (500 words or less) statement discussing their interest in the field of QSAR
- A note from their supervisor or advisor certifying student/post-doc status
The deadline for applying for this award will be February 14 to allow for time to choose a winner in advance of the March 21 early registration deadline.
Please send application materials or any questions to email@example.com.
Transfer from/to Ljubljana airport
Individual transfers (payable to the driver or included in the Invoice) from Ljubljana Airport (Jože Pučnik Ljubljana Airport) is offered also on the on-line registration form. There is special flat rate of 21,00 € per Person for one way. In order to arrange for the transfer you are kindly asked to fill in all requested flight details during the registration process. Driver(s) will wait for you in the airport arrival lobby with the Congress’s sign (QSAR 2018).
Please note again that transportation can be arranged only if all flight details are provided.
For more information you can always contact the Albatros Agency. For the way back to the airport, "FINAL DEPARTURE LISTS" will be arranged according to the given details and will be published at the registration desk of the Meeting where you will also be able to make changes.
- The deadline for advance registration (lowest, early participation fee) is March 14, 2018.
- The deadline for accommodation reservation is April 10, 2018.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and should be settled within 8 days following completion of the registration form (but not later than 15 days before the starting day of the event in case of late registration).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the participation fee is received.
- Express intent of cancellation must be received in written (per e-mail or fax).
- Cancelation policy: 50% refund of the fee: until May 31, 2018, no refund: after May 31, 2018
- The event programme may be subject to change.
- Payments will be refunded in full if the event should happen to be cancelled by the organizer. However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
- Participation fees include 22% VAT.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact:
Albatros Bled, Congress & Tourist Service
Ribenska 2, SI-4260 Bled, Slovenia
T: + 386 4 5780 358
F: + 386 4 5780 355