Information for presenters
To present your oral talk or poster you must register and pay the conference fee.
The presenting authors of selected oral talks commit to attend the meeting and give presentation in the session at the time decided upon by the Organizers.
The presenting authors of poster presentations commit to attend the meeting and be present at Poster session at the time decided upon by the Organizers.
Presenters are kindly requested to meet technician in the lecture room at least 10 minutes before the scheduled session in order to arrange the PowerPoint or PDF presentation. The files can be downloaded to the computer from a USB memory stick or network link. The use of the presenter’s computer will be regulated by technician.
Presenters have to provide the session chairman with a short (10-line maximum) printed biography.
Time of regular oral communications: 15 minutes (about 12 to 15 slides maximum) + 5 minutes for discussion & changeover with the next presenter
Time of keynote lecture: 35 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion
The presenters are strongly advised to keep time limitations in mind.
The time of presentations will be controlled by the session chairmen. The session chairmen will stop talks that go over the allocated time.
Poster dimensions and layout:
- poster size is A0; width 84.1 cm, height 118.9 cm (33.1 × 46.8 inches);
- poster boards are vertical, only portrait orientations are allowed;
- poster boards are numbered with the same ID number as you received in e-mail notification or your ID can be found in the Book of abstracts or at table in hall for poster session;
- material for poster fixing will be provided by the organizers at the information desk during the registration.
Same tips for a well prepared poster:
- text should be readable from a distance of 1.5-2.0 meters;
- visible structure (Introduction, Aims, Materials & Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, etc.);
- keep poster text brief;
- use of bullet points instead of long paragraphs; provide contact details on the poster or a business card next to the poster;
- printed handout of the poster (i.e. A4).
An abstract will not be included in the Scientific Programme and printed in the Book of abstracts unless registration fee of the presenting author is received before printing of the Book of Abstracts (deadline 20th May 2018).
All presenters are encouraged to submit a full manuscript of their work for publication in the conference issue of the »SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research« (Taylor & Francis).