Welcome to the 18th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences taking place on June 11-15, 2018 in Bled in the beautiful Alpine part of Slovenia, not far from our capital city Ljubljana.
Abstract submission for oral presentations is CLOSED. Abstract submission for poster presentations is open till 30th April 2018.
The American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology (ASCCT, www.ascctox.org) will make funding available for one student or post-doc from North America to attend the 18th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences (QSAR2018).
ASCCT will pay the registration fee and also offer $2000 towards travel and lodging for one student or post-doc. Applicants should send:
- The abstract they plan to submit to the conference
- A short (500 words or less) statement discussing their interest in the field of QSAR
- A note from their supervisor or advisor certifying student/post-doc status
The deadline for applying for this award will be February 14 to allow for time to choose a winner in advance of the March 21 early registration deadline.
Please send application materials or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor & Francis award
The students are encouraged to participate with oral presentations or posters! The best poster and best oral presentation will be awarded following the tradition (Taylor & Francis award).
- The winner in each category will have his/her registration fees refunded.
- It is only possible to compete for only one poster or one talk. It is not possible to compete in each category.
- The students who compete must stay till the end of the meeting.
- Students must register for the competition before the meeting by sending an email to email@example.com.
The competitors are encouraged to submit a manuscript for the conference issue of the »SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research« (Taylor & Francis).
The meeting will be held in Bled, Slovenia, HOTEL Golf****, June 11-15, 2018.
The conference hall suits for 120-140 participants, there are extra rooms for posters, exibitors and coffee breaks.
- Abstract submission deadline for oral presentations: CLOSED
- Abstract submission deadline for poster presentations: April 30, 2018
- Notification of acceptance for poster presentation: May 4, 2018
- Early registration deadline: March 31, 2018
- Hotel reservation deadline (deposit payment): April 10, 2018
- Cancelation of participation deadline (50% refund): May 31, 2018
- Cancelation of the hotel reservation deadline: May 31, 2018